Tuesday 30 September 2014

A Bad Day at Sawangan

# A bad day happened at Sawangan
written by Rofiqoh

I got a traffic accident on wednesday , the third of September 2014. I will tell you the chronological of the story. It was twelve o'clock in my third day of final examination, and just had finished. I had prose as the subject of the exam and felt glad for passed it without any valuable obstacle. So I rode my motorcycle started from pamulang university to my lovely home in Sawangan. I rode it relaxly as usual in speed 40 km/h. Actually, I had a schedule for teaching in fronpid villa Pamulang at 3 p.m. two hours later, but I decided to came back home first because I do not like to wait something too long. I rode my motorcycle savely until I arrived in Bojongsari and I remembered had to called at Giant departement store to took same money via ATM. So I set my sign lamp wanted to across the road. But suddenly from the opposite way another motorist in high speed smashed me uncontrolly and constantly everything became so dark. As I remember, I saw my father's panic face infront of me when I opened my eyes and aware I was in the RSUD Depok. I felt like there was a giant hammer hitting my head at the time because of such sick I had never felt before. My father took me home and again, I saw my mother’s pale face as we arrived at home. Then I laid on my bed, still felt headache and sometimes vomited. I imagined the accident once more, and felt very frightened. It was like Allah took my soul immaditely and I couldn’t feel anything, how if He never put me back?

I saw watch on the wall and suddenly realized that it was 3 p.m. I asked my sister to phone fronpid and said that I couldn't teaching. In fact, it was my first day and I missed it, what a day! From my father's story finally I knew that I fainted two hours and he knew my accident from people who were there in the location of accident and helped me. They phoned my father using my mobile phone and went my house by looking my adress in my ID card. And the bad driver? I ever never seen his face, my father also. We don’t know him at all. I got wound on my waist and my left foot. But, I thank to Allah who still gave me a chance and I'm alive, and hope there's nothing bad will happen in my head because sometimes I still feel headache. Finally, all I want to say is that I hate to take medicine, but I have to. I feel so sad because I missed three subjects in my final examination, and just hope I can still achieve my goal in this semester : get IP no less than 3.5. 

No comments:

Post a Comment